One-to-two flat mask equipment is a special equipment for the production of disposable
Flat masks.It consists of 1 body machine and 2 ear band welding machines.It can automatically complete the mask body molding,automatic nose bridge reinforcement, and automatic ear band welding.
It is the auto equipment which be used to the product of disposable face masks, be suitable for the material of non-woven fabric ,activated carbon and filter material from 1~5layers.The face mask machine will finish all the processing from the feeding to nose-clip fixing, edge sealing, cutting the finished products automatically.
According to different material you use, the finished products can reach the standards as N95,FFP2 etc.This face mask machine has features as stable performance, high productivity, low error rate and easy operation etc.
Machine Specifications and Trade Terms
Semi-automatic Face Mask Making Machine
Ultrasonic spot welding machine
Optional, 5 Sets to match with
7 Days After Deposit
50% deposit, 50% balance before shipment
12 Months since shipment
2 Technicians+6 Packers
Port of Loading
Main Featuress and Advantages
1) Adopting aluminum alloy rack which is more light and solider;
2) High stability;
3) one output line , high capacity;
4) Fully Automatically , make outside earloop welding togther with mask producing process which can save labor , once non woven raw material in unwinding part use up , the machine can automatically stop;
5) Simple structure in linear type ,easy in installation and maintation;
6) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts ,electric parts and operation parts;
7) High pressure double crank to control the die opening and closing;
8) Running in a high automatization and intellectualization,no pollution;
9) Apply a linker to connect with the air conveyor ,which can directly inline with filling machine.
Detailed Images :
Disposable protective mask :
Material: The inner and outer layers are non-woven fabric, the middle layer is melt-blown cloth, nose bridge tendon, and ear hooks.
Uses: civilian daily protection to prevent or reduce liquids, particles and bacteria in the air from entering the respiratory organs.